Yiwu Yilong Tattoo Equipment co. LTD
Contact Sales at Yilong.
The tattoo machine power supply is a vital piece of machinery that can make or break any tattoo artist. Many new tattoo artists make the fatal mistake of primarily investigating the quality of tattoo guns and needles while forgetting to research the specifics of coil tattoo machine power supply. Understanding what specifications are needed in a tattoo gun’s power source will be the deciding factor for you to be successful in this profession. Here is a rundown on everything you need to know before you choose your power source for your tattoo machines.
Types of Tattoo Power Supply Near Me
Analog power supplies were the first ones to come into the market. It is a basic type with simple settings kike switches and knobs to adjust voltage output.
The digital tattoo machine power supply was a step up. It makes your tattoo work easy when reading the adjustment, showing the voltage levels and machine duty cycle on their digital screens.
There some famous brands available when it comes to providing wireless power supplies that avoid the inconveniences surrounding numerous connecting wires. If you don’t like all the wiring stuff, this would be the best option on how to power a tattoo gun without power supply from a wall socket. These models are becoming more popular in the market and surely provide the critical power supply you need.
Some best professional tattoo power supply manufacturers have excellent top-ranked dual power supplies that will suit all your tattoo machine power supply needs. This configuration is ideal for those that need to run two machines during one session.
Parameters and Features of Tattoo Machine Power Supply
Parameters of coil tattoo machine power supply
Product Name: Yilong Anti-Fatigue Mode Design Power Supply
Screen: LED Display
Voltage Protection: Yes
This critical power supply provides you a quick and accurate voltage adjustment to your machine and will run both rotary and coil tattoo machines at its full-efficiency.
It can work on the 60v-250v/50Hz-60Hz power input and will give the stable digitally controlled output-current from 1.5v-18v DC that can efficiently run all kinds of the tattoo machine. This tattoo machine power supply is very flexible and can be run with any voltage and suitable to be used in any country.
The ultra-bright angled led display gives users accurate power voltage readout. With a rotating button, you can adjust the required voltage easily. Users can connect foot pedal and with a rotating switch and change the power between both the liner and shader.
How Does A Tattoo Machine Power Supply Work?
Before you pick a power supply, it is important that you understand how it works and what kind of settings you would prefer. These settings include tattoo DC power supply, types, and voltage.
The job of a computer power supply tattoo gun is to transfer electricity to your equipment. It reduces the voltage levels of 110V or 220V AC to 2 – 18 Volts of Direct Current (DC), which would be suitable to operate your machine.
A tattoo machine power supply can be of two (2) types – rotary and coil. While rotary machines use a DC electric motor (with a rotor and stator), coil machines use coils of wire wrapped around a steel core.
An RCA connector is used to make sure that the current is fed into a tattoo machine without any disruptions. Make sure your power supply is compatible with these connectors as required by your tattoo machines.
Tips on How to Choose the Best Professional Tattoo Power Supply
1. Determine the voltage required. The best professional tattoo power supply comes in a variety of volt range outputs with some capable of running as low as three and as high as 12 to 15. Some portable power supplies can run as low as 1.5 volts and larger power supplies can run as high as 20 volts. The higher the voltage, the more power you get.
2. Decide on the type of tattoo machine power supply. You can find analog and digital power supplies in both regulated and unregulated models. Depending on your confidence level and what kind of power output reading you prefer, you'll want to look at each type available.
3. Think about fluctuations. The amount of power required at any given time during a tattoo may change depending on the amount of pressure being used as the tattoo needle pierces the skin. Many regulated machines will help compensate for these fluctuations, whereas others may not.
4. Take into consideration your regular tattoo machine. Some tattoo power supplies are only recommended for a coil operated tattoo machine, whereas others can be used for a rotary machine and still others can be used for both.
5. Contemplate size, weight, and portability. A smaller tattoo machine power supply doesn't necessarily mean you have to give up power. Many companies sell more compact units for those that either doesn't want to take up a lot of space at their shop or who travel frequently as a guest artist. For traveling artists, you especially want to think about the overall weight of the machine and how portable it will be.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.